Jr./Sr. Graphics Designer
We are looking for a talented, multi skilled, full-time Jr./Sr. Digital Designer that will play a vital role in our fast growing company.
The work includes continual improvement of core design and functionality elements on our multiple websites (research and implement new products, collections and categories, design landing pages, marketing materials and more), work with businesses worldwide to develop unique & creative branding on physical products, develop new websites and concepts for our growing digital assets.
Normal hours are 9:00-18:00 Sunday-Thursday in our offices in central Tel Aviv. Salary, benefits, and job title dependent on skill and past experience.
What will you be doing:
- Develop, implement and publish new products for our customers across dozens of e-commerce websites
- Create and launch new shopping brands for an International market
- Design high converting landing pages for new products and special promotions (mother's day, Christmas sale etc.)
- Work with our international clients to develop new ideas for promotional items, employee gifts and other creative projects.
- Create marketing materials for various media channels (media campaigns)
- Find new creative ways to expand our brand
What's in it for you:
- Be an important component to a fast-growing company
- Broaden your skill set and take on new responsibilities
- Have freedom to approach design challenges and take ownership in the brands you help create
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Excellent print and digital design ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and documentation skills with attention to detail.
- Able to handle a number of projects in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Responsible for following creative workflow processes, and delivering work on time.
- Willing to learn new skills and be excited by new challenges.
- Positive attitude with solution-oriented thinking. Must be a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others.
- BA/BS/BFA in Graphic Design or Visual Arts.
- Proficient on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- An impressive portfolio showcasing creative web designs, marketing campaigns (online and offline), and branding materials
- Ecommerce platforms experience (Shopify, WordPress + WooCommerce)
- Strong understanding of responsive design (HTML, CSS)
- Video editing experience/interest (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Motion graphic experience/interest (Adobe After Effects)
- Photoshoot experience/interest (Shooting, assisting, lighting)
Our ideal candidate:
- Entrepreneurial - if you ever wanted to start your own venture this is the perfect gig for you!
- Creative and independent thinking - we want team members that tell US what to do!
- Familiar with eCommerce and shopping online
- Fun to hang around. We take our work seriously but ourselves not so seriously.
Relevant? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or upload your resume straight through our website.
Portfolio of similar work is required!
Send us your CV and portfolio to